We’ve been having such a blast connecting with you all online! It’s so awesome to set some time aside to learn about easy ways we can be guarding our health and protecting our loved ones. This will be 100% worth your time, pinky promise!
🌿Join us and invite your loved ones to learn more on how they can use these simple tools.
👩🏻🏫Class starts at 8:30pm CST. Grab your favorite drink of choice (no judgment zone here) and tune in tonight 🥳
**Stay until the END at receive a FREE Germ Away Hand Spray!
✅✅✅ Invite 3 friends who are interested in learning more to join our class, if they stay the whole time I’ll send you a hand spray mist. Just message me after the class and tell me who were your invited guests!
😱If any of your invited guests get started with us, I’ll send you a 3 pack of these custom made and filled rollers!
ZOOM ID: https://zoom.us/j/136455322?pwd=Q3haaDlEYlJHV0w3RXVzSm42MXFpQT09
10% of Melissa and Yarrow Pom Capsules
Free POM (product of the month) 15ml Clementine
Precious Florals Limited Time Offering (while supplies last)
Featuring the new amazing eye cream! wow! I can see why this will be one of my new favorite products.
My daughter shares her powerful testimonial with the AromaTouch Technique
My doTERRA Journey
How I got started
My journey of Faith, What God has been doing in my business
Faster, safer, cheaper, more effective look no further than certified therapeutic grade essential oils.
Not all essential oils are created equal.
Be sure the company employs different testing methods, by third party, independent laboratories, to ensure the quality, and potency of their essential oils. There should be nothing added, nor diluted, no pesticides, no herbicides, no fillers.
• Lavender: calming and relaxing, behind the ears or in the bath; immune support, soothes minor skin irritations.
• Less oil, more often is better. Consistency and frequency of application is so much more important than amount of oil.
• Melaleuca, (Tea Tree oil) is cleansing and rejuvenating to the skin. A few drops in the shampoo bottle promote a healthy scalp. Soothes minor skin irritations.
• Peppermint promotes respiratory health. Alleviates occasional stomach upset. One drop of Peppermint oil is equivalent to 28 cups of Peppermint tea!
• Use a “carrier”, such as coconut or olive oil. Water and oil do not mix. Water drives the essential oil deeper in the skin. Coconut or olive oil slows the absorption and the way it feels to the skin.
• Never put essential oils directly into the eye or ear. Only behind the ears or on a cotton ball placed inside the ear. Around the eye bone, if needed.